You’ve seen our picks, now it’s time to hear directly from our Founding Investors! We’re kicking things off this month by celebrating someone who first stepped onto the scene as IISuperwomanII. From YouTube to film to late-night TV, this Founding Investor holds the title “first” in many categories and is continuously shattering glass ceilings — we’re talking about Lilly Singh. We’ll take a closer look at her career later this month, but first, get to know Lilly through some of her favorite things. What she’s reading, what she’s listening to — we’ve got the inside scoop for you right here!
Angel City’s Friday Five series is presented by DoorDash.
5 movies Lilly wants to watch, but hasn’t YET:
- One Night in Miami...
- Zack Synder's Justice League: Justice Is Gray
- Godzilla vs. Kong
- Billie Eilish: The World’s a Little Blurry
5 songs Lilly is currently listening to:
- Best Friend by Saweetie ft. Doja Cat
- Gud Gud by Hey Choppi ft. Machel Montano
- Up by Cardi B
- One Love by Bob Marley
- Mood by 24kGoldn ft. iann dior
5 things Lilly can’t live without:
- KD Mac & Cheese
- Scarbro (Lilly’s dog)
5 books Lilly thinks everyone should read:
- Unlearn by Humble The Poet
- Think Like a Monk by Jay Shetty
- How to Be a Bawse by Lilly Singh (😉)
- The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
- Home Body by Rupi Kaur
5 shows Lilly is currently watching:
- Tell Me Your Secrets
- The Great
- The Great North
- I May Destroy You
Stay tuned to this space for all things Lilly Singh throughout the month of April.