Here at Angel City, we’re lucky enough to call fourteen former USWNT players Founding Investors. Throughout the month of May, we will be shining the spotlight on one whose resilience is truly unmatched — we’re talking about Lauren Holiday. A two-time Olympic gold medalist, FIFA Women’s World Cup Champion (and much more), Lauren’s accomplishments are abundant. To kick off Lauren Holiday month, we’re excited to share some of her favorite things with all of you — from family to fútbol to music, we’ve got the inside scoop!
Angel City’s Friday Five series is presented by DoorDash.
5 toughest players Lauren says she competed against:
- Kelly Smith
- Homare Sawa
- Kerstin Garefrekes
- Aya Miyama
5 audio Lauren is currently listening to:
- The Old Man and the Three Podcast | JJ Redick and Tommy Alter
- Maverick City Music | Contemporary Worship
- I Wanna Dance with Somebody | Whitney Houston
- Evolve Church Milwaukee | Sermons
- 90s Hip Hop and R&B
5 things Lauren can’t live without:
- My Family
- Carne Asada Burrito from Don Taco
5 favorite international places to play:
5 favorite activities Lauren does with her kids:
- Bike Rides
- Soccer | “Even though it’s hard for me to just have fun and not coach her.”
- Nature Walks
Stay tuned to this space for all things Lauren Holiday throughout the month of May!